
Maaan what can be better than being struck down with fever nary a week before exams are bound to start. Repercussions abound (no-brainers, all of these)
-Studies goes down the drain
-Brain unable to take my usual leisure time online/gaming, which, collectively is normally 3-4 hours per day.
-Lyin' on the sofa or the bed practically the whole day. I could joyfully remember how agonizingly slow time flew.
C&C3 Tiberium Wars...ahhh...if not for this fever of mine which has, at this moment, noticeably subsided and waned, I would be playing that for 7 hours straight per (holi)day (duration spent reserved for certain games)!! Damn the exams man.
Heck, exams are seriously over-rated anyway. Scientifically proven. By me no less.
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Unparalleled Predicaments.
And what this meatbag needs now is a good night's sleep. Oyasuminasai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You don't make me jealous!
You don't want me to be jealous!
Or I Will turn into The Incredible Hulk Grey Version!
errr okay.
Post a Comment