Hohoho I'm back
And nobody's interested
Anyway as promised...
Day 5
Torture sessions : Bio 1, EST 1, Bio 2
Description
- Bio 1 - Facts twirled around my head. Some even defected and left permanently, leaving a big gaping hole in my memory banks. Dilemmas aplenty. And folks, this is only paper ONE
- EST 1 - You can call this a breather. Or a mind strain. It was both to me. Its not Bio, thats one. But then, its EST. Simple comparison? I shall elaborate further. EST 1 has an ESSAY. A report which deviates from standard reports (geddit?). Not entirely pleased with how it went, but heck, thats life. Especially for a student.
- Bio 2 - If dilemmas were aplenty in paper 1, this is, well, so to say, even sweeter. 'nuff said. Still, I managed to write 3/4 of a page only, and ONLY on this:
"Describe how the body temperature is regulated in the body...." (12 marks)
Something like that. And its end-product was a 3/4 page just on that.
Verdict : Undecided. I still feel confused on this. Shall update in a matter of days.
After day 5:
Still the same,
Life: 2 ; Death: 2 ; Undecided: 1
lol?
Monday, May 14, 2007
The Chronicles of Life and Death : Day 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment