Day 3
Tiresome Sessions : Maths 1, EST 2, Maths 2
Description
-Maths 1. Pretty fine, save for a few minor headaches (which I apparently struck wrong)
-EST 2 : Reminds me of Form 3 tests. Objective all the way. Again, few headaches. Nothing much to rant.
-Maths 2 : Blast it. Straight lines proved to be more complicated then expected.
__________________________________________________________________
That straight enough?
And statistics. My my. Wasn't even touched or even mentioned by the maths teacher and here it is smacked (literally) right at our faces.
(The only preparation I had for that chapter was 1/2 hour this morning before exams started. Talk about last minute preparation.)
Still, I have enough faith to get by in this one. I (desperately) hope.
Verdict : "Life"
After day 3,
Life : 2 ; Death : 1
A resolve to continue living? We shall see....
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
The Chronicles of Life and Death : Day 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment