I don't need to tell you what that is, do I? In case you don't even know what that is, its a dog. He's
full Monty (a.k.a Biscuit, Snappy). He's a golden retriever. And all he ever thinks about, is food. In all things, its only food. Fruits, meat, plants, pants, anything. Even our fingers and toes look like food to him. Key chains too (courtesy of my dangling key chains in front of him, though of course, he hasn't eaten any, yet).
I bet he and superae will get along VERY well.

The "
I WANT FOOD. GRRRR" look.
Thats my bro's dog. And he's like, round' 6 months old. Couldn't post pics of Monty earlier, due to absence of cam, at least until recently. He's trained to poo and pee in the garden area, and does so (well, 90% of the time, anyway)

Headbutting bricks, his favourite past time.
Other than food, of course.
So there you have it, the eternal devourer of food. Residing just outside my house.
*Trivia*
Celebrating my 50th post anniversary. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment