Edits will be imperative. More pics/videos as well as minor corrections (if any) to be included in later versions. For now, make do with whats available.
From,
The Editor.
The Editor.
****************************************************************
...I didn't "practice" cam-whoring shots previously for nothing. Since my brain's a bit (or very) drained after excessive dream-walking and prolonged exposure to high content of carbon monoxide, I'll let the pics do most of the talking. Oh, and by the way, don't actually hope for me to post ALL the pics I took throughout the camp, as the grand total is approximately 220+ pictures, in 3 days, with most of it on the 2nd day.
In the bus, on the way to Awana
Warming up.
At a stop in Yong Peng....
Ivan eyes a salesgirl. hmm..
Oh man, should I or should I not talk her up? arrrgghh.
C'mon...the bus will leave any second now, its either now or never...
Awww. look at Ju Chin. so adorable =P
Hoody homies
Awana Genting
At a stop in Yong Peng....
....how it ends is up to your imagination. and back on the bus....
Awana Genting
Then we reached Awana, where the church members checked in.
Then dad, myself, Mr. Gordon and Mrs Winnie decided to hitch a ride on the sky train to the "main", "original" Genting.
There, we went to the theme park and saw merry-go-rounds, those high-speed roller coaster rides which my camphone can't really snap with even 1/2 decent accuracy. Hence the omission. Anyway, I saw this....
however......
Huh? How does THIS thing work?
lady on the left says: "like THIS"
On the Sky Train
Then dad, myself, Mr. Gordon and Mrs Winnie decided to hitch a ride on the sky train to the "main", "original" Genting.
This is one of the vids of the ride up.
Yet another 2 more video. Around midway through the ride up. And nearing the main Genting, respectively.
In "Main" Genting
There, we went to the theme park and saw merry-go-rounds, those high-speed roller coaster rides which my camphone can't really snap with even 1/2 decent accuracy. Hence the omission. Anyway, I saw this....
however......
lady on the left says: "like THIS"
Anyway, before taking the sky train back to Awana, I, with my big curious mouth, blurted out "Lets get some Baskin Robbins!" and there goes 35-odd RM. Theres this "31% discount every 31st of any month" and it so happened that the 1st day of camp IS the 31st of May. Such blessing xD. At least, the container's rather big, and the ice cream's real solid cream. Not the cheap watery stuff which is common place in a number of places in JB. Heres a pic of the ice cream, for those who haven't seen how. 2 boxes were bought. 1 for me and dad, the other for Mr and Mrs Ho (Gordon, Winnie)
Before hopping on the skytrain back, I came across this.....
And on the shuttle bus back to Awana, this is the best shot I could get of the burial place of the late Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong, founder of the Genting Group.
The building in the background. Thats the burial place.
In a moving bus, its hard to take a clear shot. sigh.
Back in Awana
picture not according to scale, unless stated otherwise. -.-
Before hopping on the skytrain back, I came across this.....
And on the shuttle bus back to Awana, this is the best shot I could get of the burial place of the late Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong, founder of the Genting Group.
In a moving bus, its hard to take a clear shot. sigh.
Back in Awana
Reached Awana, then had dinner straight away as it was already time. Took several candid pics during this period, but I'll just show one. Not much to see anyway.
Miss Rachel Tan and Jaslyn (right) goes fruity with watermelons.
Cher Wei (on the left) was just so "natural"
Meet Jasmine Gan. The 30 13 year old auntie. Leetle sister of Jaslyn Gan.
Cher Wei (on the left) was just so "natural"
After dinner, 1st worship session and sermon by Dr. David Gunaratnam were carried out. (The only pics I have of him giving sermons are rather blurred. So, none on that. At the moment, anyway). Well, and it also happened that the 31st was the birthday of one of the lady members (mother of Zhen Yang, to be seen later below) of the church camp.
Then the 200+ members who attended the church camp were assigned to various groups which were given names of none other than....superheroes. Iron man, Ice Man, Incredible man, Bionic Man, Invincible man, Super man and...Ultra man. I was assigned into Ice man, the group where all the cool people are. *ahem* Followed by some activities and stuff. After it ended, some of us decided to mingle around for a while and me, being the unofficial annoyingquick-draw charlatan photographer, snapped this.
Then the 200+ members who attended the church camp were assigned to various groups which were given names of none other than....superheroes. Iron man, Ice Man, Incredible man, Bionic Man, Invincible man, Super man and...Ultra man. I was assigned into Ice man, the group where all the cool people are. *ahem* Followed by some activities and stuff. After it ended, some of us decided to mingle around for a while and me, being the unofficial annoying
Holy Light Church's very own Women's World (arm)Wrestling Federation showdown
Valerie's "enchanting spell" blurs out my camshot -.-
Zhen Yang (left) just couldn't "bear" to look at Val's waving hands.
Looking whacked, elegant drinking, and slightly hysterical laughter.
4 dun-ghus'es (dungus) each in a world of their own.
see what my hand's doing
Thats all for the major highlights of day 1. Tune in later for more pics for day 2. Adieu. And, take my word for it, day 2 will have pics that'll crack you up. Granted.
Since $$$ isn't involved, theres, uhm, nothing to guarantee back, should you be disappointed.
Since $$$ isn't involved, theres, uhm, nothing to guarantee back, should you be disappointed.

No comments:
Post a Comment