Saturday, November 21, 2009

W for Willpower? NOT

I promised myself I'd blog more after TEE but it seems that its not happening eh?

Should you be surprised?

Am I surprised?

Are you?

Well, don't be.

No matter what I tell myself to do.

No matter what I Try to Force myself to do

No matter if mum&dad nags me to stop

No matter if I've been lacking in exercise.

Fact is.


I'm a gamer at heart.

Almost nothing else can displace that.

Well nothings absolute I would believe.

So its not Nothing but Almost nothing.

I'll never know what might displace it, or fail terribly in displacing it.

But there might be something

Or more.

But whatever, I've digressed.

Thing is I'm a gamer.

Or rather, more of a gamer than a blogger.

So there.

I'll still win the battle of wills every now and then.

But I lose most of the times



Byee!!

No comments: