Today was...somewhat fulfilling but not something you'd say "fun"
2 flights in a day.
Walking non-stop for a total of....5 hours. In batches of 2 hours and 3 hours.
y'know, that basically covers all the exercise mum nagged me to get this whole holiday, in one day.
Worst of all.
No afternoon nap.
But of course I said its fulfilling.
I...
-Spread my wings and took flight for the first time after 4 years.
-Got an interview done and over with.
-FINALLY got a pendrive. FIRST ever. All this while I relied on....various bizarre means to get my files across.
-Of course...I exercised. Walking round Low Yat Plaza for a good 2 1/2 hours in KL, up and down the terminals, and in some parts of Subang. Of course if you noticed, not in chronological order, cos you can't really imagine that.
I"m tired. All the plane flights, bus rides, taxi rides, and of course, eXeRcIsE. No more blabbers.
Nights.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
By flight. By wheels. By foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment