Applicable Mathematics test ended. Anxiety in its purest form up to the very last second (and beyond, considering we all...ahem..exceeded the given time of 2 hours)
And I feel like I've just handed in a piece of crap, considering the mess made as a last ditch attempt to rectify any sort of potential dumbass silly errors. Just need 60 marks out of 120 to pass and stay in.
Or should I aim higher?
********************************************************
March intake peeps in SYCJB are in! As I predicted, more opted for A-levels than the other courses (or so it seemed, from my beautiful view at the AUSMAT counter, ideally situated next to the A-levels counter). Can't say I blame them. It gives them ample time to catch up with the syllabus and be settled before AS and AL comes about.
Didn't really check out the other courses, but it seemed healthy enough.
And Freshie's Nite tickets have (finally) sold like hot cakes! For the first time in a very bleak 1 1/2 months. You really gotta hand it to the March-y (I made that one up) people for their zest to live college life to the fullest, unlike some people...ahem.
Ah, yes, and for the AUSMAT March-y people.....honestly, I pity you guys. I pray your sanity won't be compromised.
March intake peeps in SYCJB are in! As I predicted, more opted for A-levels than the other courses (or so it seemed, from my beautiful view at the AUSMAT counter, ideally situated next to the A-levels counter). Can't say I blame them. It gives them ample time to catch up with the syllabus and be settled before AS and AL comes about.
Didn't really check out the other courses, but it seemed healthy enough.
And Freshie's Nite tickets have (finally) sold like hot cakes! For the first time in a very bleak 1 1/2 months. You really gotta hand it to the March-y (I made that one up) people for their zest to live college life to the fullest, unlike some people...ahem.
Ah, yes, and for the AUSMAT March-y people.....honestly, I pity you guys. I pray your sanity won't be compromised.
*They MAY survive, although the probability of that would be less than 0.5, as mentioned by the Applicable Maths lecturer.
**Not to further intimidate those doing AUSMAT, but you know well not to doubt a Maths teacher when it comes to probability
***Still, how often do we listen to teachers anyway?

No comments:
Post a Comment