I'm Eu Vin. And yesterday was (definitely, for sure now) the longest day of my life.
Anyway, To make a
8.30am - 4.45pm : Final day of hospital attachment in HSA
4.45pm - 5.30pm : Commuting
5.45pm - 10.00pm : Sunway College JB Freshie's Nite
1) I'm dead tired. Period.
2) You don't know how immensely relieved I am.
3) Freshie's Nite was a blast! Even though it ended on a bit of an anti-climatic note.
4) Now comes JPA interview, a battle I'm doomed to perish in. zzzz.
5) My stress level is building. Below is a checklist to de-stress stress level. ( more will be added into the equation, of that there is no doubt)
a) Finish EALD "thesis"
b) Study Chemistry and Biology for their respective tests.
c)
d)
e) Get through JPA interview without looking like a dumbass, at the very least.
f) Catch up on every damn thing I missed during my 1 week absence from college. (yes, missing for one day hurts, but missing for one week is excruciating!)
g) find out what the heck "Moral" education is about. (since I was absent the recent week, remember?)
Useless trivia: March is about to end.

No comments:
Post a Comment