(especially the food. and some wine for good measure =D)
Hmm. But this time round, it seems just a tad bit more pale. If only because I have more homework and assignments than usual.
Or maybe my ties to traditionalistic chinese roots is weakening, knowing I'm not as bonded (or at all) to "traditional" beliefs and what not, compared to most of my brethren. A modernist through and through, as I've always been.
Or perhaps, I'myearning for more firecrackers weeee it just doesn't feel so critical at this stage of life. But in future, such reunions will be a thing to cherish and endear. Of that, I'm pretty certain.

Or maybe my ties to traditionalistic chinese roots is weakening, knowing I'm not as bonded (or at all) to "traditional" beliefs and what not, compared to most of my brethren. A modernist through and through, as I've always been.
Or perhaps, I'm
Your feet so firm on the pavement,
your eyes so clear for what is fallen --
can you climb into the air,
your eyes so clear for what is fallen --
can you climb into the air,
& leap like a kite unstrung?

No comments:
Post a Comment