Friday, January 30, 2009

Shucks. More tags.

sigh. not again. by stephanie.


Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.


1) More often than not, I don't talk. Much. Or at all. Lazy to talk. I'm more a listener.

2) I write like a doctor. Almost. I get "praises" and criticism in equal measure with regards to that.

3) I'm hunched. Due to the fact I've a screwed up musculoskeletal system (not going into details bout that) and I only ever knew what was right or wrong in my posture when I was form 5. Figures.

4) Until recently, I was an avid videogamer. Had to slowly ditch it due to increasing workload & responsibilities. Sigh.

5) People overestimate my "intelligence" and "smartness" or whatever. Thanks, but you guys assume too much =.=

6) I keep getting told that I "look like someone else they know". Got more than a handful of that already. I could have compile a list of "look-alikes", if only I actually knew who were my "clones"

7) Seven. Favourite number. For a handful of reasons.

8) I crave chocolates and ice-creams. Especially during "graveyard hours".

9) I can talk in front of a class (eg. public speaking) but I screw debates. Don't ask.

10) I'm slow to anger. Very slow to anger (with few exceptions). But believe me. You (really) won't like me when I'm angry. XD

11) An extension to 10). Jabbing my sides is suicidal (one of very few exceptions to statement above). For you anyway. Read just above. Try if you like. But chances are, you'll be drilled. Or nuked. Whatever. Just avoid it, for you own good. Unless you're my "girlfriend"/wife. (an exception to the exception...bleh)

12) I rarely watch TV. Ever. With the exception of one or 2 good shows. Otherwise, I'll nary even flick to a channel for a moment.

13) Lucky no. 13. Fine. My goals. Probably a doctor. Sexy handwritings(refer to 2.) a sign to that. harhar =P

14) I doubt I'll be able to live without a computer and internet access.

15) I suck in driving.

16) But I still managed to pass my test!! still managed to past my PRE-test, in spite of the fact that I killed the engine twice on the road (due to a number of negative factors. Again, don't ask) . Yay. =.=



And I tag:
-Ern wei
-Christinechoo
-doRAEmon
-michelle's Lim and Fong
-Jaslyn
-Sean
-Fireninja a.k.a liyan
-gracetanyishan=P
-jasmine tai

No comments: