Sunday, January 28, 2007

Unfulfilled Desires.

Nothing feels more wrenching than having a whole-A4-sized wishlist virtually unfulfilled. Though it isn't really logical to mention that not having any of these fulfilled this early in the year, still, not even one among my wishlist has been fulfilled thus far. And do disregard the one listed above, my ACTUAL wishlist goes wayyyy deeper than that, which most of them I would not be inclined to mention. Regardless there are a few I would like to point out and wail about.





#1) an XBox 360



The green and white box of death. (comes in pink too, or perhaps all it offers is a DIY paint kit. or perhaps its just me hallucinating) Bro said he's gonna get it. (and he said it a month or 2 before PMR 06) .....but still I have yet to get my (very) itchy hands on one. And much to my dismay, gotta wait quite a while. A looong while...before I can finally lay my hands on the Holy Grail of entertainment . Albeit for a very short, period of my very own, personalized, Golden Age. Before form 5 swallows me up in 2008. Thats if I EVER get my hands (and not just my eyes) on the Xbox 360.


#2) A new rig. (in other words, a new computer. preferably a super-computer)



An alternative if I don't get an XBox 360. It'd be cool if it were like that one. But a far-fetched wish of course. All I need is one powerful enough to play the latest games at a steady frame-rate. Cos with the rig I have now, the cool games play like screwed games. Not that they're screwed up, its the rigs specifications that ain't up to standard. For Pete's sake my pals already got their blasted upgrades. WHERE'S MINE?!?!?!?!?


#3) Improve footy skills

A hard-but-true fact. My skills. Are absolutely. Appalling. Can't even fire a decent shot. And a simple straight pass takes wayyy too much e.f.f.o.r.t. and c.o.n.c.e.n.t.r.a.t.i.o.n. Its time for a(nother) session of rehab. And it goes on. And on. And on. And when I finally get the hang of it, it might be time to bid adieu to this world. Geddit?

psst. don't wanna humiliate myself in fronta da galz.....lol

2 comments:

ern said...

get a nintendo ds or a wii.
its much more innovative. not like that unoriginal xbox 360

Anonymous said...

well. Thats up to my bro. not me. besides if I'll ever think of getting a wii I'll wait till they've fine-tuned their motion sensitivity thingy. read theres been some minor niggles with it. but still still still I have no say in in which console I get. I just use what I get, which I don't really mind anyway.