Monday, January 8, 2007

Tis' been a bad year so far. :(

A title which is the total opposite of what one of my fellow blogger posted.
(To the diligent readers, I'm sure you would've come across him/her.)





And it is rightfully justified.
(For now only, I desperatelyhope)






My days in schools are extremely numbered and am on the brink of self-implosion. And no better way to end that than being in a class where there's no hope for positional social survival. Not having even ONE close buddy in my class completes an acrimonious series of unfortunate events.
(And the fact that the bunch of people in my class aren't those I can get along with. Nothing personal against them. Just can't gel.)


Or maybe its just me being my usual, cryptic, self. I go through times like this too anyway.
(Come to think of it, its always been this way for the past 16 years. So perhaps the problem has got something to do with my sociability neurons. Wherever and whatever that is.)



Anyway things just gets better when the subjects the form 4 students are taking are all thick chuckloads of encyclopedias each, except EST.




(What? More and more studying? Will it ever end? WILL IT?)





And I haven't even touched on Form 5 yet.


So there, happy surviving to me for 2007. Hoping to catch some fish while I'm at it.


And hoping the big, Red Devil, swallows up the Blues and grabs the grand kingfisher.
(Only a particular group of people would know what I'm talking about. xD)

No comments: