Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Of rainy days and "superpowers"

Past 2 days. Rain. Very very heavy rain. Which was rather sporadic in style.
(deprived of the Internet during that period. Had to lie in bed with Malay literature in hand. cried in agony. silently, of course.)





A scene of the gloomy skies that loomed for most of the 2 whole days it rained.
(Even at 11 am today it looked like it was 6pm)


So, in this dark hour, I went in search of a hidden power deep within me.....and this was what I discovered....



Ahhh....a repulsor arm. How sweet. Breaks down steel and flesh alike. Notice the high concentration of spiritual energy (reiatsu) and ....the glow...the wonderful glow....




Well, actually, thats just a result of 5% inspiration, 90% perspiration and the 5% of... boredom personal eagerness involved in the creation of this masterpiece. (with the help of adobe photoshop). I was kinda inspired to do the "arm" from Chad's right arm (from Bleach). Done yesterday.


Here are some minor variations of the pic above :


(with much more resonance as seen by excessive blurring, and some sort of "energy" flowing through my body...)



(OKAY this was my 1st attempt, over-did it and looks rather retarded [I think])



That was my 1st, (true) endeavour in picture editing. Turned out pretty reasonable for a first attempt.









now whats next I wonder....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well,
One of the best rocking posts ever!! :) why dont u impersonate kurosaki? (while doing a getsuga tenshou, shucks *wink wink*) keep it up.