Gonna make this short.
Bye bye Mr Hussein. Hope God has mercy on you, but then again, his resume' doesn't look to bright. So, what exactly happens to him is, well, you get the picture.
Don't know what I'm talking about?
He's 6 feet underground.
(Not in any of his secret underground passageways, but in pure, dirt.)
Got a noose 'round his neck as his final "homecoming".
Well I'm sure all (or rather, most) of you would've already known this, but I thought to just give my thoughts rants on this. Now, if any of you reading this (if ANY at all) are were actually supporters of the aforementioned corpse (officially, he is one now) don't take the piss on me, this is all just my own opinion. And you have yours. So there. In any case, he scores top marks for "acquisition" of infamy throughout his poor-excuse-for-a life. Blablabla. I can accurately guess that n.o.n.e of my adored readers are gonna be interested in his dark life.
I did say I wanna make this short right?
Fine, I'll stop here for now.
Oh, and do pardon the sadism exuded. Its part of who I am. But more importantly, its part of what sustains this so-called blog. Cheers.

No comments:
Post a Comment