...should basically consists of several sessions involving anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, histology, pathology, microbiology, biochemistry, psychology (yes we have to do that too...) and...what did I forget? Ah yes, genetics. Not to mention Law units (or rather only the relevant parts/sections of it), ethics, professional development...its an exhaustive list. Oh and did I mention that are a chockful of assignments to boot? Man, I'm starting to love MBBS. Hmm....
Okaaayyyy so the seniors (and all the countless doctors, past and present) have made it through and lived to tell the tale and even made a huge difference to their communities so yeah how bad can it be eh?
One things for sure though, I'm gonna get my ass worked off like never before. Which is something my ass has never really gone through before.
You may have heard this from me before, but the internet in the hostel is absolutely marvellous. To a point when you'll feel like trashing it out the window 24 floors down. The only other problem being that I only live on the 4th floor. Not that its a problem per se but dropping things from only the 4th floor leaves more to be desired. But then again you can't drop anything you can't hold. So there. Uni internet roxx. Its my 3rd home now.
On a brighter note, I've made quite a number of good people in the (takes deep breath) Tan Sri Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine, and Health Sciences. Which I'll henceforth refer to as just "School" (or med school, if I decide to be specific) merely for the sake of being reader (and type-r) friendly. So yeah I mention the school and not just the course as they come from MBBS and Pharmacy, and uhm just one from Psycho/Business. And the school has many coughcutecough girls too =P. Hey there would be something wrong with me if I didn't put that in somewhere now, eh?
So yeah transition camp which is for the med school people has been a blast and has essentially become the platform of meeting new people, as there will be essentially no time (or less time, rather) to hang out and chill. Its whole day in the library yo.
So thats it for now. And once again apologies to Soobs for not being able to join the parody game as my creative juices has been drained completely. Almost.
So before continuing the path to Hades' luxurious mansion (in no relation to Lightning Thief, however coincidental, or not, it may be) I just wanna tell any of you reading this to think carefully and not get yourself in to a lifetime of working your ass off...
But hey its not to say I'm dreading it, I just need to adjust....
Monday, March 1, 2010
The Smell of Hell....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment