To sum up what happened in recent days
1) I got something I wanted.
2) I went for a freezing trial and I got frozen with little resistance. Sad eh?
3) Thankfully, I managed to claw my way out of the ice cage and into a relaxing sauna.
And like you see in some movie/game reviews....
****SPOILER ALERT****
Okay so the real events were...
1) Not telling. lalalala....
2) ASEAN scholarship interview which...well lets just say I gained more *during* the interview than what I could gain *after* it. Geddit?
3) Okay so I got an offer elsewhere and I've accepted it.
****MORE SPOILERS ALERT!!!****
1) Still NOT telling. lalalala....
2) Okay fine so I got frozen solid in the interview. Some may wonder how an icy person can get frozen even further. But yeah, its just the way interviews are. No sour grapes though.
3) The offer is from Monash Sunway campus.
****FINAL SPOILERS ALERT!!! TURN AWAY IF YOU WANT AN AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE!!!!****
1) Fine...its a PSP. No surprises.
2) So the guy shot down my lack of passion (which is true), he sort of..."revealed" the backbiting nature that exists with extreme competition (DAMN RIGHT THERE!!!) and etc etc etc. I have a knack of forgetting insignificant details. Only the 2 aforementioned ones were of significant value. No sour grapes...wait did I just say that. Anyway he didn't personally attack me unlike what some interviewers would do and he even said "have fun" after I thanked him, and before I left. o.O not the words I'd expect after an extreme-freeze session. But oh well...humans can be interesting heh.
3) So yeah off to MBBS @ Monash University Sunway campus. Slowly it'll be the end of games...then the end of a relationship...and then end of social life...and then reclaim all these in the later stage of career. Supposing I get through it.
1 month to the beginning of the end leading to a new beginning. With a lot of thorns, hellfires, and whatnot in between. Phew...
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Jump up high, fall straight down through a thin ice path and FREEZE
its basically :
aiming for the sky,
high time,
life in perspective
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment