14th August, Friday
0400 hour.
Sunway JB day trip to Monash University Sunway campus, Sunway University College, and Sunway Pyramid.Codename: Operation Phoenix Rising
-Information classified-
and the main point of the whole day, (and counting the day before, for all intents and purposes) was that I was awake for 31 consecutive hours beginning from 10 hours before departure of the bus. Or if you don't count a meagre and uncharacteristic 1 hour nap on the 13th, it'll be 41 hours since last period of full, restorative sleep (the 7-8 hours sort). I wish I knew why I couldn't sleep AT FUCKING ALL during a collective 9 hours of journey (to and fro). I could give a few hypothesis as to why such as:
-the soothing sound of the bus engines
-the one movie being played (on return trip, Apocalytpo, which I eventually just watched anyway, not bad show)
-mum calling me every few minutes on return trip
-someone spiked my drink with morphine
and of course, upon return to home sweet home, after cleaning up, and grabbing some antibiotics, I crashed to bed and said hello to lalaland for around 11 hours.
Thats talking about before AND after the trip, which I felt you guys wanted to know most.....or maybe not.
Now during the trip...
Ok actually thats just Chew Sin Nah, a cute adorable little girl in Ausmat who, cos of hoodie + cap + artsy angle = slightly emo-ish shot.
If I'm not mistaken.
Too tired for more pics.
Only 3 pics from Sunway University...cos I was too tired to bother taking any thing else.
Can't blame your students if they fall asleep in your lecture, but not that they will =P
Artsy shot fail #2
@ Sunway Pyramid.
And the only highlight here is ice skating. And subway. Nothing else. I need a whole day at least to sniff every corner in Pyramid for f--ks sake.
Groupie pic. courtesy of Sin Nah.Daniel was re-tying his laces while Trace gave up on ice-skating for the meantime. I was just catching a breath and you can see how f-ed up I was. Bad hair too.
So the conclusion is, I should just give up attempting artsy shots altogether =/

No comments:
Post a Comment