2 years in upper secondary.
5 years in SMK Sultan Ismail.
It ends with EST, which was probably the most fun paper in the whole SPM, if only I hadn't left out the last part of the format in the midst of the perplexity and the delirious joy of crafting the essay from the first sentence to the last drop of ink.
(screw it. They don't care much about the format anyway. They just want the elaborations. AND the scientific shit. whatever)
Goodbye. Its been bittersweet. More of a bitter taste. But it has its sweetness. Sometimes.
Regardless, its all over. And I don't even get much of a reprieve from all that. Save a months breather before hitting the ground running for pre-u. And beyond.
To-Do-List-Before-I-Die-January 2009
-Complete Fallout 3 AND Mass Effect at least once. (preferably twice)
-Sharpen up football managing skill through Football Manager 2009. Its been a year since I last managed.
-Pass driving theory exam (oh yet ANOTHER exam). And get my temporary license.
-Hang out with some dudes. Catch up on ol' times.
- Hopefully to do....something that somebody should know
-Stock up on more games.
- And even more games.
- And play them all. (duh)
- Without losing eyeballs in the process. Or my sanity.
Fine. put the last 4 together.
Its gonna be a busy December.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment