40 $#@!-ing days to SPM.
-.- yeah yeah whatever.
At any rate, after today, I won't be blogging much (if at all). And these are just a few things to mutter about before the slight hiatus.
1) Jaslyn Gan's sexy 16th
Jaslyn Gan, one who can verbally out-talk most (thanks to debate experience) yet, outside the arena, appears to be the (konon-nya) super-sweet girly girl who talk what most girls talk about. You know what they are. At any rate, you did have a great 16th, with a surprise you never saw coming. Though I was invited to join the gang, I'm unfashionably grounded till SPM ends. Slight disappointment really. But anyway, cherish it girl, its something to savour and remember in your lifetime. ;)
Pic courtesy of...sunrae
2) Words of encouragement for MEshell.
Recent events have taken quite a toll on you, I can tell. I won't mention what they are, as you know them yourself. And its understandable if you begin to feel listless and not-so-hopeful of how things would turn out. But mich, keep praying like you always have. Some events in life can be really harsh and unexpected as I'm sure you know, but, whatever happens, be strong... and never lose hope. Ever.
3) A message to sunrae
You transfered to SSI in March. And at that time, I only knew you as "that new girl". It started with a rather random add through Friendster (which I hardly use nowadays) and some sms-es later, we got along as fine pals. And how much a few months can do to that "new girl" tag. From what I can extrapolate, you came feeling rather apprehensive about how things would turn out, having moved from the relative comfort zone that is Subang Jaya, where all your fond memories and friends were. And not to mention all the problems that you were facing. I did what I could to help. Perhaps I only thought of myself as a stopgap measure before your sis came back and before you find your footing in SSI.
And I guess, I can finally say that you have finally found your footing here, with the friends and all. I suppose it can be fair to say that my task is basically done. After SPM is done and dusted with and I go on with studies to who-knows-where, at least you'll be thriving well enough in school to make it sufficiently enjoyable.
4) To my fellow SPM warriors (for lack of better term)
Well. All the best peeps. Its been 5 years in secondary school. And its time to make the most of those years of fun, or agony. Whichever applies. Give your best, and let God do the rest =)
5) Post-SPM hitlist.
I just HAVE to write about this. Self-indulgence at its best after SPM.




Ok fine no details. I don't have avid gamer readers anyway. Red Alert 3 looks rather anime-ish. Spore is cute though XD.
But Fallout 3's gonna be MASSIVE.
for more info on any of the aformentioned games just ask me....or check any freaking game website you lazybone! XD
Cheers. Pray for my SPM. heh.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Wrapping it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment