Trials is around the block. I could've said sayonara to History, if not for some useful pointers from the good ol' History teacher. So....yes. I'm officially ditching (not totally, but, hmm. 90% of) Form 4 chapters 4-8 (though I already read chapters 4 and 5, which are pretty ok) and form 5 chapters 3-8.
Which leaves me with just Form 4 chapters 1-3, 9, 10. And form 5 chapters 1,2, and 9 to read through. Thoroughly.
I'm sure you don't understand one shit I'm talking about. Doesn't matter. (Hopefully) You'll know when you're form 5, to those concerned.
No time to chronicle all the events (of lack of it) that has passed in recent days in DEEP DETAIL. But just a glimpse of it anyway.
1) My kind and thoughtful class (ahem) threw a surprise (mini) birthday bash for our form teacher, Cik Norlela on Merdeka eve. The class collaborated and decided that some remain in class so that the class looks "deserted" and while she laments the apparently barren class, the rest of the class "taking refuge" in the next class marched (to put in a way) into the class, with the cake, of course. And, yay to one period of BM used up for eating cakes and snacks =P
2) Suan actually bought a snack from Singapore in an increasingly desperate attempt to prove her "sweetness"
Not sure bout that one, but thanks anyway =P
3) For
4) omg Man City actually signed Robinho -.- Proudly sponsored by their Arab owners.
Arabs. you gotta love them.
p.s. some pics can't be uploaded yet. later.
p.p.s won't be blogging for some time.

No comments:
Post a Comment