A "special" Co-curricular day, which is essentially a parade of marching, showcases (or lack thereof) and potential business(wo)men advertising their goods (again, in some cases, lack of it) with various stalls from societies, clubs and even uniform units.
Try spotting me in this video.
If you're a girl, I'll hug you if you get it right. If you're a guy, you get a pat on the back. -.-
If you're a girl, I'll hug you if you get it right. If you're a guy, you get a pat on the back. -.-

Opposing fronts.
and gabs damn finger is getting in the way, for the umpteenth time

The best paradox of the year.
Probably.

Oh, did I forget the introduction? Its

Dusting off dandruff. And shes pointing at the lil' speck of dandruff in mid-flight. -.-


Sharpshooting. a.l.a Counter-strike. Minus the "living" targets.

A black chicken. I did kick the chicky's arse (or...tail, more like) but couldn't get a pic of that. sigh.

Arveen's peace "V" sign went missing. But. ah well.
Well, the day didn't actually go too well, overall. Was not as free as I'd hope to be. But, its over, and nothing more can be done about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment