Additional Mathematics : 65%
History : 68%
Not good.
Not good enough.
Not good enough when roughly 80% of the (super) students in my class strikes 80% (for add maths) or 70% (history) and above. And even 90+ for Add Maths. With one fella getting 98%. I just can't understand them.
(Or rather, perhaps they just can't understand me and my (uber) crappi-ness when it comes to intricate maths, remembering facts, and possibly, my feeble scientific knowledge)
Even getting this:
EST : 86% (so-called "highest" in class)
and
Modern Mathematics: 89%
...doesn't change the fact that I'm still hundreds of acres, miles, kilometres, whatever, behind them. Lagging like a slow old cow chasing after a cheetah.
And, theres still Physics and Chemistry, among others, to chew upon. Will be getting my "death warrants" in due time.
And so its time to change. Even though past records of my attempts to do so are not in my favour, but I have no choice, but to do so.
My First and Final chance of redemption (for form 4, at least) comes in October (approximately). Crunch time.
The.Darker.Inner.Mind.Speaks.
Why am I talking about myself now?
Like I have anything else to blog about?
I didn't even have time for the newspapers during holidays.
Can't blame me for History, was sick the whole damn week before exams.
Can't blame me for Add Maths, I just don't like it in the first place.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Dark redemption, First and Final.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment