Monday, February 26, 2007

Much to tag, I have.

Another cycle comes eh. Well, from an act of sympathy by none other than the suitably-titled (and admittedly endearing) "Leetle Chubster" (I'll leave who he/she is to your scouting abilities, if any of you possess it) a tagging game has been passed on to me. And thus, revealing (a wee bit) more about the rather outer-worldly life of mine, here goes the tagging conditions :


People who get tagged need to write in their blog 6 weird things about themselves.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.


so here goes :

1) i.hate.traveling. (pretty obvious, isn't it?)

2) I am an ultra-depressed person whose suicidal tendency is 0%. (Now THATS weird.)

3) In extreme boredom, I tend to act out scenes from my favourite animes. Locked up in my room of course.

4) I suffer a much higher frequency of hormonal rages (is that how its said?) compared to normal teens.

5) Get me a zanpakutou, or a Death Note. And I'll be a VERY happy guy. Period. Or if not possible, anything cool from animes would be adequate compensation.

6) This meatbag, who is the "author" of this "blog" is a r.e.c.l.u.s.e. Believe me or not, ask the Gab-ster a.k.a "blackparadergab" who happens to be an elusive figure in the internet world.


NOW THE ONES I SHALL TAG


1) Syafiq Naqi (He needs some inspiration. Well, not much actually)
2) Fann "The Unfallen Gazer" Shar Linn (she'll surely have more than 6 weird things to mention)
3) Jaslyn (her blogs kinda...hmm...1/2 dead. But you know... I doubt she'd even see this. lol)
and so....

3) Vanessa Ho (I think she'll most probably do it)
4) Kaytrieese
5) Amanda
6) Ern Wei (he might like this sorta thing)


My part is done. With this I shall end my part of the tag.


Yours truly,
the sarcastic chum (a very, VERY original title)

2 comments:

Grace said...

HEY! you like shimokawa mikuni's 'alone' too! awesomme =D

*bit hyper with the immense freedom granted to me by the passing of theory. kekeke

Anonymous said...

ahh well, it just happened to be an ending song for one of the animes I liked (namely, Gensomaden Saiyuki, if you cared to look deeper xD) so there. Btw welcome back, chubs! ehehehhe.